The full-cycle Ratcheting Crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated wire terminals. This tool features three crimping cavities in one tool with color-coded wire markings for three size ranges of insulated terminals. Crimper design provides low effort to crimp while maintaining a high terminal pull-off force. Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time. Compound lever-action of narrow-span handles puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Comfort grips help reduce hand fatigue.
- Manufacturer: Klein Tools
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Three crimping cavities: 22-16 AWG (Red), 16-14 AWG (Blue) and 12-10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping
- Provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- Dial adjusts the amount of force applied to the crimp
- Dual-material molded grips provide added comfort
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.