This cable stripper prepares multiple types of cable in common voice/data/video applications. It features an exclusive sliding depth gauge and variable stripping capability. The Klein Tools' coax cable radial stripper is made of high quality materials and construction for long-lasting results.
- Manufacturer: Klein Tools
- Cable Size: RG59, RG6/6Q coaxial cable
- Strip Dimensions: 0.3125'' and 0.250'' (7.94 and 6.35 mm)
- Exclusive sliding cable stop pre-measures cable for fast, accurate and repeatable strips
- Two-level coaxial prep - 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch (7.9 mm and 6.4 mm)
- Sliding depth gauge for easy debris clean-out
- Durable high-carbon steel pre-set cutting blades automatically adjust to different cable diameters for precise, accurate cable stripping
- Finger loop design facilitates easy, controlled rotation
- Bright, highly visible color for quick identification
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.