The Impact Punchdown tool with combination 66 /110 type blade lets you cut and terminate cable in a variety of cross-connect panels, blocks and keystone jacks. Spring-loaded for fast, low effort seating and terminating. With the selectable (Hi/Low) impact-force settings, this impact punchdown tool meets industry standard specification 8762D. The cut side is color coded yellow for identification.
- Manufacturer: Klein Tools
- Rubber finger grips and boot provide greater control and enhanced comfort
- Blade storage compartment with spring loaded locking mechanism
- Bayonet style (twist and lock) socket accepts most manufacturer's tools and blades
- Induction hardened high-carbon steel for durability and long life
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.